Manufacturers, you can increase your prices and tie your customers into lucrative support contracts while selling more to them and more often and they will even thank you for it.
How? Aston Business School has developed a proven, fully funded programme to help you to achieve exactly this. You will make more money, have more free time and feel less stressed. It costs you nothing.
As just two examples:
- Nicklin Transit Packaging with support from this programme:
- Increased turnover by £1.3 million
- Grew workforce from 80-125
- AE Aerospace with support from this programme:
- More than doubled its turnover – from £2m to £5m
- Grew workforce from 38 to 45
Manufacturing and engineering companies can get major benefits from this no-cost programme. It does not matter if you are forming metal or coating it, making widgets or machinery, doing bespoke solutions or mass production. The same principles apply.
This fully funded programme has been engineered for companies who want to give more value to their customers while increasing their prices and stabilising their income over the year. It will help you to:
- Create additional revenue streams by developing and providing support and/ or services that your customers value
- Increase the price of your products- by ensuring that your customers get what they want from your products, you can easily raise your prices
- Ring-fence your customers by tying them into long-term contracts
- Grow within your current sector and diversify into new ones
Black Country businesses, find out more book your place here: https://add-more-value-black-country.eventbrite.com
Birmingham, Solihull, East Staffordshire, Bromsgrove or Cannock Chase businesses, find out more and book your place here: https://add-more-value-birmingham.eventbrite.com
Designed by the Advanced Service Group at Aston University, this approach has proven effective with businesses ranging from micro companies to multi-national corporates including AE Aerospace, Koolmill, Thales, Domino Printing and Legrand.
The programme consists of:
- 4 x 2.5hr workshops run over 4 consecutive weeks
- Minimum 3 hours one-to-one tailored support- get your individual questions answered along with the help you want
- Quarterly round table events – online and when appropriate, face-to-face meetings. You can share your wins and challenges with other companies going through the same journey.
You will also enjoy:
- Access to all Advanced Services Groups (ASG’s) tools and templates designed to ensure your success
- Membership of the ASG SME Partnership- this unique membership connects you with other like-minded companies going through the same process
- Priority invitations to specialist webinars on finance, supply chain and marketing.
- Access to the SME Partnership Digital Library containing published mini-guides, interviews and reports from across the wider partnership, including the large employer partnership.
- Networking and facilitated introductions across the partnership and wider support partners, such as funding, finance and other support programmes
If you want to sell more, more often and at a higher price while locking your customers into long-term contracts, then reserve your place today.
If you are based in the Black Country, then your first virtual workshop is from 1-3:30 pm Thursday 22nd October and runs for four weeks- same day, same time. You can book your place here: https://add-more-value-black-country.eventbrite.com
If you are based in Birmingham, Solihull, East Staffordshire, Lichfield, Tamworth, Bromsgrove or Cannock Chase, then your first virtual workshop is from 11am-1:30pm on Wednesday 28th October and runs for four weeks- same day, same time. You can book your place here: https://add-more-value-birmingham.eventbrite.com
There are only 12 places for each area so book your place on this valuable programme today.