T: 01902 401755EC Hopkins Ltd was founded in 1920 by Ernest Clarence Hopkins, it remains a family business to this day. Over the years the company has existed in many different guises, but now employs approximately 100 people at 2 different sites. The Wire Winding Division in Bilston employs approximately 87 people, making high tensile steel wound cable which is sold worldwide into the automotive industry. The other site is in Birmingham and houses two divisions, the Birmingham Merchanting Division which is a specialist supplier of abrasives, power tools, linishing machines and general engineering products. The second Division on the Birmingham site is the Hydraulics Division.